Filled with the expert, down-to-earth advice you’ve come to expect from PR Couture, Pitch Perfect is a 56-page PDF that has everything you need to start seeing results from pitching fashion media and bloggers.
Not ready to hire a PR firm, but nervous to pitch an editor yourself?
Disappointed with the amount of press you’re getting?
New to public relations and looking for the inside scoop on getting publicity?
Secrets to Working with the Fashion Media – Revealed!
Ok, that was a fun way to introduce Pitch Perfect, but there are no smoke and mirrors to this handy ebook (though we wouldn’t say no to a fancy velvet cloak!). Filled with the expert, down-to-earth advice you’ve come to expect from PR Couture, this 56-page PDF has everything you need to start seeing results from pitching fashion media.
“Pitch Perfect should be on the bookshelf of every independent and emerging fashion brand out there. No fluff. Just great information.” – Nicole Giordano, Founder, Startup Fashion
Filled with best practices and organized into 10 actionable, easy-to-follow steps, Pitch Perfect covers:
- The basics of PR planning
- Who, when and how to pitch various media outlets
- When and why to use a press kit and press release
- Sneaky ways to locate hard to find media contact information
- How to become so indispensable that editors come to you for help
- Sample email pitches to make it easy to reach out right away
- Do’s and don’t of working with fashion bloggers
- How to maximize the coverage you receive
- The real deal with celebrities, samples and social media
Plus! Get the following bonuses:
- Nine of the most popular articles about working with the media from PR Couture revamped and refreshed just for you.
- Seven “How to Pitch” interviews with fashion media & bloggers to help you think like an editor.