Hey there haute stuff!
Thanks for your interest in writing for pr couture
We are always on the lookout for great content for our blog. We rely on our network of contributors to inspire and educate our readers by sharing their experiences, perspectives, preferred industry tools and best practices with our audience.
We are open to diverse pieces from every stage of career, country and area of specialization within PR & Marketing.
If you have a helpful, interesting, original and well-crafted article, article idea, or series concept, we’d love to learn more.
Read through the below, and then pitch us your idea using the form at the bottom of the page. Please read the information on this pace, as well as our full submission guidelines.
For sponsored/paid content, view our media kit.
PR Couture is the industry sourcebook for fashion & lifestyle communication professionals and brands. As a an industry trade platform, we are focused on providing actionable insights to help our audience experience professional success and meet business goals.
Please consider the needs and interests of:
- Experienced PR & Marketing Professionals including Agency Owners and Freelance Publicists
- Entry-Level PR & Marketing Professionals, including PR interns and college students
- Lifestyle Company Owners, Fashion Designers, Brand teams
recurring article topics/themes
We work from a general editorial calendar each year, and love when articles tie-in to what’s top of mind for publicists throughout the year.
We are always interested in articles that:
- Take us behind-the-scenes to share the current efforts of lifestyle brands and PR agencies
- Highlight different emerging platforms, incredible tools, or resources that help drive big results
- Strong POV articles about industry trends featuring multiple viewpoints
- Offer real talk about the reality of working in PR, where it’s all headed, and client management
- Give an in-depth look at a PR campaign from start to finish
- Interview editors and journalists about their pitch preferences
Before you submit
Here are a few tips to increase the chances that we will happily publish your work:
- Aim to both education and entertain! Most often, we say no to articles because they are too general or devoid of personality! We love detailed articles with real-life examples, resources and humor. Framing your topic around data or a trending topic makes us weak in the knees. We care about YOUR experience and that of those in your circle.
- Double check the archives: Search the site to see what else we may have published on your topic. Be sure to pitch a clear, fresh angle or an update to the original. “How to land a PR Internship,” is okay, but “6 things to do your first day as a PR Intern,” is better.
- Don’t be shady: If your piece mentions a client, disclose the nature of your relationship within the article. We won’t publish anything that is overly self-promotional (this would then be a sponsored post).
- Original content only: Please only submit pieces that are original and not published anywhere else. If you are pitching multiple publications and we agree to run your piece, consider it exclusive to us.
- Ask your network: If you can bring in additional quotes (3 is the magic number) from your network to strengthen your position or show diversity in perspective, well, we love that!
Get in touch!
We’d love to hear your ideas and review pre-written work. Email email@example.com or use the form below.